Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm changing my classroom...

Well, I'm ditching the desks! Yep, getting rid of them. My mentor teacher at school has turned her room into a cafe, yep...like a little coffee shop and of course I  was salivating at the mouth. I love the comfortable, no pressure modern-day, interactive atmosphere. I love how the students feel like they are older, more sophisticated, able to socialize, and able to interact at their finger tips. 

I literally walked out after being in her class and said yep, I'm next. I have literally been playing the role of vulture in every goodwill & flea market in the central KY area. 

I have a rule: no more than $5 per seat. So if I buy a small table for $10 that will fit 3 people, bam...deal...but $45 for one comfy chair...nope, not worth it! 

Stay tuned...I really want to show you all what I have so far, BUT I'll wait for the FINAL product :) 

God Bless,
BB 


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in seeing the progress too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you change it? I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you change it? I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete