Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ser Basket Game



Hey Guys, 

Check out my video below that describes a really fun way to practice verb conjugations! This is a student favorite & you'll hear why in the video. 



I use this game with all levels, and it can be used with ANY verb. It actually could be used with subject pronouns, and even question words.  I was actually observed (walk-through) while playing this game & my principal couldn't say enough awesome things about engagement, whole student-learning, accountability, & some other $10 words. He even brought it up at a staff meeting which made me turn lobster red (but it was all good). :) lol 

I am going to put the link down below of the game that you all can purchase if you would like to avoid the creation process. It comes with everything you need to know to play plus all the cards that can be edited for any & all verbs. 



You could create this game yourself using flash cards if you wanted. This document could also be used with other languages besides Spanish, possibility even other subjects. 




To check out the Preterit Tense Basket Game, click the link below:

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to message me through "Senora BB Spanish" on Facebook, email me at brittanybaxter777@gmail.com, or leave a comment right here. 

God Bless to You Guys & Happy Teaching!

Britt B. 

1 comment: