Friday, February 26, 2016

Ice Breaker Game (Yes, in Spanish) Idea

Hello All Hardworking Fellow Teachers, 

It's Friday and I don't know about you all but shew...that's all I can say! We just rounded up another trimester at my school, and we'll start a new one on Monday! I know with a new trimester brings new lovelies, and new relationships. One thing I LOVE to do is a few ice breaker games but here's my dilemma......I need them IN Spanish! 

Haha, duh! While I love doing ice breaker games since we are on the trimester, I need them to be in Spanish! I love playing "team" games and I can tell my kiddos love it. I created a fun little game called "Find your Family - Identity Game" 

Best news:  This can be played in ANY language and yes, ANY subject! 

I make my kids use ALL Spanish but you could play this in a 7th grade English class, a french class, or even like a business class. 

The goal the kids must get up and ask "What's your name" and "My name is" using their NEW identities. By asking each other their names, the will find their "families" 

Check out my 3 minute video & if you would like to simply buy my pre-made cards with the game directions...the tpt link is below! 

God Bless, 
Brittany B. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Find-Your-Family-Identity-Game-Foreign-Language-Game-2414058


No comments:

Post a Comment